Subscribe:

Sunday 2 October 2011

HTML For Babies

They start so young these days! This is the first in a series of three books created by web designer John C. Vandel-Heuvel Sr. to teach his son the basics of HTML markup. I expect Playskool to follow up by releasing brightly colored baby protoboards for the winter holidays.




It's never too early to be standards compliant! Show your little ones HTML markup code along with letter forms to get them started on the visual patterns and symbols that make up the essential building blocks of the Web. The first in a three-volume set, originally designed by a NYC Web Designer for his baby, this beautiful book is a fun and colorful introduction to the world of web design for babies.



This review is from AmazonHTML for Babies (Web Design for Babies, Volume 1) (Board book) 
I gave this book to both of my daughters, and holy heck am I glad that I did!

No more pictures on the fridge, no more writing on the walls; now the kids are spending their time creating websites to inform family and friends of what they are doing.

One family member suggested that my 2 year old use Facebook, but due to the lax security I decided against it. But there are no concerns now that we spent the last two nights going over security procedures including HTTPS; XSS and SQL Injection. Though I will admit, the SQL Injection part was a bit scary, and I'm sure it led to nightmares.

Overall though, this has really opened up communication in our home AND it has set my daughter off into a new career. Thanks Amazon! You're the best!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Posts