Subscribe:

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Kim Kardashian Hits 10 Million Twitter Followers;

As if basking in the glow of her fabulous wedding wasn’t enough to keep  Kim Kardashian smiling, the newlywed has another reason to party today: She’s officially crossed the 10 million follower line on Twitter.
Kim officially joined Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga in 10,000,000 land, and she’s celebrating by giving back to her followers with a whole lot of giveaways. 
Kim tweeted on Monday morning:”OOOMMMGGG I just realized that I hit 10 MILLION FOLLOWERS! Words can’t even begin to express the love I feel for all of u!!! …. I gotta do something special for u guys! Let me think of something fab to show my appreciation!!!!”
Well, now she’s making good on that. On her blog, Kim laid out the framework for some amazing giveaway opportunities, saying:

I want to give away 10 $1,000 gift certificates to Dash, 10 free 1 month memberships to ShoeDazzle.com, 10 pairs of Skechers ShapeUps, 10 pieces of Belle Noel jewelry, 10 Kardashian Kollection for Sears pieces and 10 bottles of my fragrance!!! I’m going to be picking followers at random over the next week, so keep a look out to see if I pick you!
Are you following Kim on Twitter? If not, get in on the action and relive some of her greatest TwitPics in the gallery above. Do you think really Celebrities make big on Social Network Sites how do you think normal folks gain fan following in a less time, have some tips share it in the post and to relieve your eyes for now some gorgeous picture of this hot women.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Posts